Rich n creamy paneer curry .. very similar to paneer butter masala...tastes best with roti!!
Shahi PaneerRich n creamy paneer curry .. very similar to paneer butter masala...tastes best with roti!!Soumya Sivadas
Onions, finely chopped
Tomatoes, finely chopped
Green chillies, chopped
Red Chilly Powder
Ginger piece, chopped(inch)
Chopped coriander leaves
- In a non stick pan, saute onions in oil and add chopped ginger and green chillies and some salt to this.
- Once the color of onions change add chopped tomatoes. Cover and let it cook for 2mins.
- Remove the pan from fire, let the mix cool and then blend it using a mixer until you get a smooth paste.
- Add turmeric,pepper, chilli and garam masala powder to the above paste and fry this for some time.
- Add tomato sauce, mix well. Add more salt if required.Allow this paste to thicken.
- Once the gravy tastes cooked (devoid of raw taste of tomato) add the paneer cubes(Soaked in warm water for 30mins) and mix gently.
- Cover and cook (low flame)for 2 mins. Now add milk and bring the gravy to boil. Check salt once again!!!
- Add some chopped coriander, mix in , cover the vessel and allow the flavor to seep in( 1min)
- Garnish with a dollop of fresh cream and serve hot.