gorgeous looking, pineapple cake :)
pineapple upside down cakegorgeous looking, pineapple cake :)Soumya Sivadas
1 1/2 Teaspoons
- Melt 3tablespoon sugar in half cup of water to make a sugar syrup (medium consistency) and keep that aside to cool.
- Grease the cake dish with butter and arrange the pineapple rings with cherries in between.
- Pour the sugar syrup over the pineapple and cherries.
- In a container, beat the egg whites until it becomes stiff.
- Sieve together flour and baking powder and keep this aside
- In another container, beat butter and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
- Now add egg yolks one by one to the above mixture. Beat the mix each time you add the yolk.
- Fold in the flour mixture and egg white alternately to the above mixture.
- Pour this batter over the pineapple rings and bake in an oven at 250F for 40-45mins