a healthy breakfast to kick start your day :)
Oats Upmaa healthy breakfast to kick start your day :)Soumya Sivadas
Green Chilly, chopped
- Add mustard seeds to the hot oil. Add curry leaves to this.
- Now add the onions and a pinch of salt and saute till onions begin to change color.Add diced carrots to this and saute for some time.
- once the carrots are medium cooked, add oats, salt and 1 cup water to this. Stir well.
- Check the consistency and add rest of the water to it.
- Close the pan with a lid and wait for the oats to get cooked. Stir occasionally.
- In case you like upma with a consistency similar to that of pongal you can add more water to it.
- Once its cooked add ghee and mix in well. Garnish with grated coconut and your oats upma is ready!!