After googling for eggless versions of the souffle finally managed to make a simple yet delicious one!! :) .. heres it for all the chocoholics!!:))
Eggless Chocolate SouffleAfter googling for eggless versions of the souffle finally managed to make a simple yet delicious one!! :) .. heres it for all the chocoholics!!:))Soumya Sivadas
Semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, grated
- Mix together cocoa powder and cornflour along with half cup of milk.
- Dissolve gelatin in water on a low flame and keep this aside.
- Add sugar to the remaining milk and bring this to boil.
- Now add the cocoa mix to milk, stirring briskly as you pour in. Cook this on low flame for 5mins and remove from fire.
- Add the dissolved gelatin to the cocoa milk mix and beat gently. Allow the mixture to cool.
- Incase you find tiny chocolate lumps in the mixture, you can strain the mix through a sieve. My suggestion is to leave them in the mix, it tastes great once the dessert is set :)!!!
- Set your freezer to coldest temperature and refrigerate your souffle until it just becomes thick (not set).
- Take it out and beat it with a blender. Fold in cream and vanilla essence. Transfer it to the serving cups or glasses and put them back to the freezer .
- It will take about 30-35mins to set. Garnish with grated chocolate and serve!!