a simple sandwich!
egg sandwicha simple sandwich!Soumya Sivadas
Slices of Bread
- Beat the eggs until light and fluffly. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the chopped onions, tomatoes, coriander and green chillies to this.
- Cook the sausages in boiling water for sometime until it is almost done. Now chop the sausages into fine pieces and add them to the above mixture.
- Dip three bread slices in the egg mixture until it is coated on both sides.
- Arrange these slices inside a toaster and top them generously with the vegetables and meat from the egg mixture. Add grated cheese over this.
- Dip the remaining three slices in the egg mixture and place them over the bottom layers and toast.